You can easily create new products within your inventory with KlickTrack's product creation workflow. In this article, you will find information on the following topics:
KlickTrack's naming convention for products is simple, straightforward, and can be broken down into 3 parts: Brand, Inventory Type, and Strain. Creating a new product in KlickTrack will always follow this convention. Please find a few color-coordinated examples below:
- Oleum Cartridge Moroccan Mint
- Aurum Farms Flower GG#4
- Artisan Pre-Roll Holy Grail
- Journeyman Edible Couch Potatoes
- Legal Soda Pomegranate
All the inventory that is brought into your shop can be broken into different inventory groups and inventory types. Below you'll find a complete list to assist you when you're creating new products.
Extract for Inhalation
Live Resin Cartridge
Mix Infused Flower
Peanut Butter Cups
Non Cannabis Accessories
Other Non Cannabis
Select Products from the dashboard navigation menu.
Click on the blue + button on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
3. In the product creation screen, select the desired product group.
4. Using the search bar, search for the brand associated with the product.
If the brand or strain doesn't currently exist, you can add them by typing in the brand and then selecting the small red "+" sign.
5. Select desired Inventory Type, then click “OK”.
6. Select Strain/Product Name.
If the strain you are looking for does not exist you can add a new strain by following the steps below:
Click the red "+" button to open up the “Add new strain” page
Enter in the Strain Name.
Enter in the Strain Abbreviation you’d like to use.
Enter in the strain type. If the strain is a hybrid, use the slider or arrows to set the percentages for Sativa and Indica.
Select the Strain flavor.
7. Enter all the applicable weights associated with the new product, and then select Save in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
8. Enter the Total Price.
9. Lastly, select Create in the top right-hand corner of the screen after confirming all the information is correct.