Turn on your KlickTrack menu integration with Leafly for seamless real-time menu updates, saving time, and increasing customer satisfaction by always listing accurate available products.
- Item Name
- Category Type (Accessory | Seeds | Clone | Flower | Edible | PreRoll | Concentrate | Cartridge | Topical | Other)
- Strain Name
- Brand Name
- Compound Data (THC + CBD)
- Price (Sales tax is not included, please see FAQ for further details)
- Inventory Level
|Item Name||Product Name||
|Category Type||Inventory Group|
|Strain Name||Strain Name|
|Brand Name||Brand Name|
|Compound Data||THC + CBD||
FAQs (please review prior to Leafly menu sync)
If I have an existing menu in Leafly, do I need to save it prior to syncing my POS menu?
- No. Leafly will automatically save a copy of the menu that you maintained before connecting to KlickTrack. If you encounter any issues with the data that is pulled in from KlickTrack, you can quickly revert back by selecting “Disconnect and restore pre-KlickTrack connected menu data” from the Leafly Dashboard. This will disconnect KlickTrack and revert the menu back to its original state. To learn how to disconnect from KlickTrack from the Leafly Dashboard, we advise following the instructions in this article: How do I disconnect my point of sale?
Once I make a change in KlickTrack, how soon will I see the changes on Leafly’s menu?
- Changes made in KlickTrack will automatically sync to Leafly’s menu. Please allow up to 15 minutes for the change to appear.
Can I manually update fields on Leafly Biz that are missing?
- With this integration, when you are synced, you can:
- manually select staff picks.
- override status of items received from KlickTrack (active/inactive)
- set inventory thresholds at a global and category level
- override your KlickTrack menu items with your own product photography, descriptions, potency values and more
- If you disconnect and choose to retain data from your last KlickTrack sync, any overrides made in Leafly Biz will remain unless KlickTrack is reconnected and resynced to Leafly.
- If you disconnect and choose to restore pre-KlickTrack connected menu data, any overrides made in Leafly Biz will not remain and will be deleted.
If I have Pickup enabled on my menu, how do I enable / disable products for Pickup?
- Go into your POS system → select “Items” → go to the “Leafly” tab → check off “Avail for Pickup?” if the product should be available to customers for Pickup (leave unchecked if they should not be).
Do products on the menu have sales tax associated?
- Sales tax is not included in the pricing for products. Clients can update the pricing in KlickTrack or use the Deals module to notify clients.
Can I regenerate my Leafly API key?
- If you need to regenerate your Leafly API key, please contact Leafly support using their Request Form.
Can I deactivate the menu sync?
- Yes, you can disconnect Leafly within KlickTrack. To disconnect the menu sync, toggle the menu off as seen below:
Activate your Menu integration with KlickTrack by completing the following steps. Each step has a section below that walks through the setup, step by step.
Leafly Setup: Turn on your POS-Integration within Leafly.
KlickTrack Setup: Turn on your Leafly integration within KlickTrack.
Complete your Setup: Reach out to KlickTrack Support to activate your menu sync.
1. Leafly Setup
- Log into Leafly.
- Click Menu on the main Leafly Dashboard.
- Click Connect my POS on Leafly Menu Dashboard.
- Choose KlickTrack from the POS drop-down menu then click Continue to Next Step.
- Copy Leafly provided API Key then click Continue to Next Step.
- Click Acknowledge and Connect.
Select Menu from the dashboard and click the blue ‘+’ button.
Enter Menu Name and select Leafly as the Menu Provider.
Toggle the Menu “On” and click “I acknowledge and agree to third-party terms”.
- Reach out to [email protected] to complete the activation of your menu’s integration. Please be sure to include that this is a Leafly setup in your request.
- KlickTrack Support will confirm once your Leafly integration is complete.
Product Availability: Hidden Rooms do not count toward the quantity available
- By default, the Inventory that is hidden is not shown as Available on the Leafly Menu. To have hidden inventory display on your Leafly menu, these products need to be manually set to active.
Filter Out certain Inventory Types, Brands, Strains, or specific products
On the KlickTrack Leafly Menu page, easily exclude certain items from your Leafly menu by clicking “Filter” button. For instance, many customers choose to “Filter” out the Inventory Types to exclude “Vendor Sample” and/or “Education Sample” from their Leafly menu.
Inventory Threshold Rules
The Threshold Limit is set at 3 items per product, meaning if a product drops under 4 available, it will no longer be visible on the menu. This limit is hard-coded and cannot be changed at this time.
KlickTrack only connects to the Main Categories within Leafly (Accessory | Seeds | Clone | Flower | Edible | PreRoll | Concentrate | Cartridge | Topical | Other). If your team would like to set more specific types (such as Edibles > Beverage > Beverage Types), you can do so within Leafly after the Menu has been published on the Leafly Dashboard.