While some companies utilize different employee hour tracking software, KlickTrack includes its own Time Clock function for employee clock-in and out use, as well as hours tracking and reporting.
To clock in or out at the register:
- Open the control panel by selecting the three dots in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Punch Time Card at the top left-hand corner of the menu.
- Enter PIN.
- Select Close to get back to the register.
If you need to make changes to an employee's punches or view them throughout the day, you can select the Time Clock option on the dashboard.
To edit Time Clock entries:
- Select Time Clocks under Store Management.
- Select the employee's name to open the edit screen.
- Use the icons to the right to make corrections to times clock entries by either deleting, adjusting the time, or date.
- Add a new entry (like a missed clock-in or clock-out) click the blue + symbol in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Review the record of edits made to the timesheet click the eye symbol . Punches can also be manually added/removed/edited from this screen.